WELCOME


Powered by IP2Location.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New, and many more ds roms

Wew, lovely Tuesday, There's only one course I must take. OK let's move on, yesterday I got a very special support from one of my friend. It's a bunch of ds roms that he let me to copy it. So, until now I have about 46 roms at total. Hmm, seems like i'm ready to provide some of it if you want, and just request roms you want at this blog and I'll check it if I have it or not. If not, I'll try to provide it, okay. And, don't forget I'm not only ds emu player, but also gba emu player, U can still request my gba roms. That's all,and Thank You for visiting my blog

2 comments:

Alexander Rahardjo said...

I want all of yours and all of the cheats... THX BRO... LOL ROTFL

Agung a.k.a Toni said...

Hey, Ya. C'mon man !!!be specific, just tell me what roms do you want in this blog and I'll confirm it to you that I have it or not