WELCOME


Powered by IP2Location.com

Friday, February 08, 2008

My 1st post

Hello World .......

It's always fun to have a new media to share and to express what's in my mind. I hope that my blog will guide me, bring me, and open my eyes to see the world.

Just leave any comment, whatever you wanna say, talk, or even discuss with me. Here, you will find the ultimate fun of emulation games. I will try as hard as possible to fulfill your needs for emulation games. Emulators, roms, walkthroughs, cheats, codes and anything else related. Now, enjoy this blog

Thank You

4 comments:

Unknown said...

gung, piye? pngah gung....

Unknown said...

Your blog kurang akeh!!

Anonymous said...

gung... ada emu ps2 yg jalan kaga???
ato plugin buat pcsx2 0.9.4 dah... + guide pemakaian...

trus... ada pokemon versi GBA??? aku mo nyoba maen... + kasi tau cara makenya

oya... aku ada RYL1 Offline dan Lineage II C6 Offline...
tapi nginstal servernya kaga ngerti... mau bantu???

Agung a.k.a Toni said...

Yo, i've been waiting so long for this question, huhuhuhu my 1st client, ok here we go. Which version of pokemon will you choose, I have Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Saphire, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team and also absolutely the emu. About PS 2, i have no idea about that. And also, ur requst about RYL and Lineage, I'll try to give my best, so just call me or meet me directly. You know what I mean, right ???