WELCOME


Powered by IP2Location.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How to play gba roms on your Computer ????

Yo, yo, yo. Here we come again to this fabulous blog in the world, and also I want to give a little info to Mr Yoky a.k.a GulBax a.k.a whatever (sorry, I forget). If you wanna know how to play some gba roms games, you can join . my tutorial class on Sunday Morning (hahaha, just kidding LOL). Ok, have you got the emu and roms (ups, sorry seems like I forget to upload it).

Yeah, just come see me, I will be available on Monday,Wednesday,and Friday at our looovvveeeely New Building codenamed Y. On, Tuesday and Thursday you can meet me at Central Library of ITS after 10 o'clock. Can't we just jump into the main topic ??? (sorry for being so talkative). If you have gotten that 2 items from me. Put it both at your computer and start the emu just like you start the other apps. Go to Files-> Open -> Look for my roms i've given to ya and open it. There you go, play it, enjoy it, and don't worry, it's just a simple apps, you must know how to do some tweaks on it. Yup, thatz all from me. See ya on my next posts

No comments: